Information we collect
We may collect information about the Services you use and how you use them, such as the selections you make on our Services. We collect PII, DII, and log information about your interactions as described below.
Personally identifiable information (PII) is information that can be used to identify or contact you online or offline, such as your name, address, email, phone number, photos or audio data, and payment information. The Services may collect PII when it is provided to us, such as when you use our Services, attempt to contact us, submit a resume or job application, or connect with us on social media or one of our partners. For example, you may see a “Log in with…” button, which means we request PII from a partner to streamline the login process. You will likely be presented with a “request for permission” screen by a third party asking to share your ID, profile picture, and other listed information with us.
We may also create or collect device-identifiable information (DII), such as cookies, unique device and advertising identifiers, usernames, and similar identifiers that are linkable to a browser or device. From these platforms, we may also receive other information, such as your IP address, user agent, timestamps, precise and imprecise geolocation, sensor data, apps, fonts, battery life information, and screen size.
Our Services also collect information about your interactions, including navigation paths, search queries, crashes, timestamps, purchases, clicks and shares, and referral URLs. We may combine this data with PII and DII. For efficiency’s sake, information about your interactions may be transmitted to our servers while you are not using the app. We may also partner with third parties that collect additional information – please see their privacy policies for more details and see below for your choices regarding these parties.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new Services and offerings, and to protect us and our users.
PII is primarily used for business purposes, such as for sending you occasional newsletters and updates, hiring, responding to inquiries, logins, and providing Services. When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication as well as the other information to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about changes or improvements. Please keep in mind that comments sections, forums, and other similar areas of our Services are public. Any information posted in those areas is viewable and usable by anyone that has access.
We share PII with companies, outside organizations, and individuals for limited reasons, outlined below:
- With your consent - We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons - We will share PII with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer - If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including PII collected from you through your use of our Services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on the Services.
- In aggregated form for business purposes - We may share aggregated information and DII with our partners such as businesses we have a relationship with, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information to show trends about the general use of our Services.
We use DII to operate our Services and manage user sessions, including analyzing usage of our Services, preventing malicious behavioral and fraud, improving the content, to link your identity across devices and browsers in order to provide you with a more seamless experience online, and helping third parties provide relevant advertising and related metrics. We share DII with third parties primarily for advertising and analytics purposes, for external processing, and for security purposes.
While we strive to work with reputable companies with good privacy practices, this Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you on the Services. We also do not control the privacy policies and your privacy settings on third-party sites, including social networks. We may use third parties to help offer you more tailored ads and better Services, such as obtaining analytics about the users of our site and to help tailor advertising to your preferences. For further information, please see the relevant privacy policies for each third party and industry codes of conduct.
Like many other companies, we do not honor DNT flags but instead offer other choices with respect to third parties. Many third parties participate in self-regulation to offer you a choice regarding receiving targeted ads. Please note that you’ll still see generic ads after opting out, but they won’t be based on your activities online. On the web, you can opt out of participating companies by visiting the following sites:
If you wish to similarly opt out of cross-app advertising on mobile devices, you can enable the Limit Ad Tracking flag on the device. Enabling Limit Ad Tracking sends a flag to third parties that you wish to opt out of targeted advertising on that device, and major mobile platforms require companies to honor this flag. Screenshots on how to find these options on various devices are available here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices.
Accessing and updating your information
We aim to provide you with reasonable opportunity to access, update, and delete to your PII. In some cases, we may have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold and undertake reasonable security measures with appropriate confidentiality, integrity, and availability protections. However, since no software or storage system is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information associated with the Services, or any other service for that matter. You can help protect your account information by using unique and hard-to-guess passwords.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Services, please contact us at the email provided at the end of this Policy.
Our Services are Located in the United States
Our Services are directed to United States citizens. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such transfer, processing, and storage under the laws of the United States.
If you have questions or requests regarding your privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- "Dispute"means, any controversy related to this agreement, including without limitation claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between you and Canopy Limited, claims that arose before this agreement, and claims that may arise after the termination of this agreement; however, this does not include claims related to or arising from the enforcement or protection of Intellectual Property Rights, and is subject to any applicable statutory consumer rights laws in your local jurisdiction.
- “Canopy Limited”means, Canopy Limited, located at 2372 E 127th Dr., Thornton, CO 80241. References to “Us,” “We,” or “Our” means Canopy Limited, including any and all subsidiaries parent companies, joint ventures, and other corporate entities under common ownership and/or any of their agents, consultants, employees, officers, and directors. Canopy Limited does not include Canopy Limited Affiliates or third parties (analytics or ad tech companies, or similar organizations).
- “Canopy Limited Affiliate” (or “Canopy Limited Affiliates”)means Canopy Limited’s third-party content providers, distributors, licensees, or licensors.
- “Intellectual Property Rights”means, any and all right, title, and interest of every kind whatsoever, whether now known or unknown, in and to patents, trade secret rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and similar rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, including, without limitation, all applications and registrations relating to the foregoing.
- “Notice”means, a delivered writing by e-mail, courier, or by Federal Express delivery to the other party at their respective address, and will be effective upon receipt.
- “Service” (or “Services”)means, any website, game, device, platform, content, and other related products and services provided by Canopy Limited and Canopy Limited Affiliates, including without limitation any titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, documentation, in-game chat transcripts, character profile information, recordings of games played using a Canopy Limited game client, and Canopy Limited game clients and server software.
- “Terms of Service” (or “Terms”)means, the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- Ownership and Limited License
- Ownership.The Services are owned or licensed by Canopy Limited, and are protected by Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights laws. Canopy Limited reserves all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights, that are not explicitly granted to you in these Terms. Your permitted use of the Services is limited by the Intellectual Property Rights of Canopy Limited.
- License.Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Canopy Limited policies, Canopy Limited grants you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms, to access and use the Services for your own entertainment purposes. You agree that you will not use the Services for any other purpose.
- License Limitations.Any use of the Services in violation of the law, these Terms of Service, or these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, and may result in the immediate revocation of your limited license at Canopy Limited’s sole judgment, or may subject you to liability for violations of law. You acknowledge you will not directly or indirectly:
- Partake in any activity or action that Canopy Limited deems to be against the spirit or intent of the Services;
- Copy, modify, edit, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, transmit, or distribute any material obtained through the Services;
- Lease, sell, rent, or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes any part of the Services, including without limitation access to or use of the Services;
- Delete, alter, or obscure any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services;
- Attempt to harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, Canopy Limited itself or Canopy Limited Affiliates;
- Organize or participate in any activity or group that is hateful, harmful, or offensive towards a race, sexual orientation or preferences, religion, heritage or nationality, disability or other health class, gender, age, or similar classes determined by Canopy Limited;
- Initiate, assist, or become involved in any form of attack or disruption to the Services, including without limitation distribution of a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or other person's use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Use robots, spiders, crawlers, man-in-the-middle software, or any other automated process to access, use, reverse engineer, or manipulate the Services, Accounts, , or Canopy Limited;
- Use of access services to obtain, generate, or infer any business information about Canopy Limited or Canopy Limited Affiliates, including without limitation information about sales or revenue, staff, technical stack, or statistics about users;
- Promote, encourage, or participate in any activity involving hacking, phishing, distribution of counterfeit Services, or taking advantage of or creating exploits, cheats, bugs, errors, or undocumented features, except for the sole purpose of privately and directly notifying Canopy Limited;
- Make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any Intellectual Property Right, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation celebrities and Canopy Limited employees;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Services or Accounts not belonging to you;
- Use the Services where it is prohibited by law.
- PaymentALL CHARGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE, FINAL, AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FOR ANY REASON, EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE CONSUMER RIGHTS LAW IN YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
- Unless modified or amended by Canopy Limited, this agreement and its provisions shall remain in effect. Termination of any license granted by Canopy Limited under this agreement does not affect any other provisions of this agreement.
- Account Access and Permissible Assignment
- By using the Services, you warrant and represent that you: 1) are at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this agreement; or 2) are a minor age 13-17 who has been authorized under the provisions of Section 5(b) below. If you are under 13 years of age, you must not use any part of the Services or submit any personal information to Canopy Limited through the Services. If a minor has been allowed access to an the Services pursuant Section 5(b) below, only that minor may use the Account thereafter.
- If you are the legal guardian of a minor age 13-17, you can choose to allow access the Services by that minor instead of yourself subject to the following provisions:
- You acknowledge, and further agree that the aforementioned minor is entering into an agreement with your consent;
- You acknowledge, and further agree you are entirely responsible for all the provisions in these Terms of Service;
- You acknowledge, and further agree, you are legally responsible for all actions of that minor, including but not limited to any payments, damages and/or liabilities related to the actions of that minor;
- In consideration of Canopy Limited allowing access to the Service by a minor, and in addition to the provisions of Section 8 below, the foregoing adult hereby guarantees and agrees to pay for any and all liabilities of any nature whatsoever incurred under this agreement and to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Canopy Limited with respect thereto.
- If you have been previously banned from using any Canopy Limited Services then you may not use our Services.
- Notwithstanding the above provisions of Section 5, if you are located in a country that requires parental consent for Services to collect or use your data at a higher age than 13 (e.g., certain countries following the General Data Protection Regulation) AND you are under that country’s specified age, you must not use any part of the Services or submit any personal information to Canopy Limited through the Services or otherwise unless a) consent was given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility of that child and b) you receive a Notice that consent was confirmed from Canopy Limited.
- Service Availability and Termination
- You acknowledge that:
- Canopy Limited may in its sole and absolute discretion provide subsequent amendments, versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the Services;
- Canopy Limited has absolute and sole discretion to immediately terminate or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services at any time, for any reason, without Notice and without liability to you;
- Access to the Services may be interrupted for reasons within or beyond the control of Canopy Limited, and that Canopy Limited cannot and does not guarantee you will be able to use the Services whenever you wish to do so;
- Canopy Limited may not offer the Services in all countries or geographic locations;
- You are solely responsible for any internet connection and mobile fees that you may incur as a result of using our Services.
- Warranty and LiabilityYOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CANOPY LIMITED AND CANOPY LIMITED AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE(1) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE; OR(2) FOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES.THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY CANOPY LIMITED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CANOPY LIMITED MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES OR OTHER STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION IN YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION. THE RISK OF USING THE SERVICES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU AS DOES THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CANOPY LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CANOPY LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY ANY LAW THAT APPLIES, THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE SERVICES, OR RELATED TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION IN ANY JURISDICTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE).TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CANOPY LIMITED AND/OR CANOPY LIMITED AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID (IF ANY) TO CANOPY LIMITED AND/OR CANOPY LIMITED AFFILIATES IN THE ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS (180) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM.IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID CANOPY LIMITED OR ANY CANOPY LIMITED AFFILIATE ANY AMOUNT IN THE ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DAYS (180) DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH CANOPY LIMITED AND/OR ANY CANOPY LIMITED AFFILIATE IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT.YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN A COUNTRY THAT IS SUBJECT TO A UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT EMBARGO, OR THAT HAS BEEN DESIGNATED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AS A “TERRORIST SUPPORTING” COUNTRY, AND YOU ARE NOT LISTED ON ANY UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT LIST OF PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED PARTIES.SOME STATES, COUNTRIES, OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES, COUNTRIES, OR JURISDICTIONS, CANOPY LIMITED AND CANOPY LIMITED AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS LAWS IN YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION.You acknowledge and agree that Apple Inc., and Apple Inc.’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right, and has accepted the right, to enforce the Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Canopy Limited, Canopy Limited Affiliates, and any third-parties under agreement with Canopy Limited, and any employee, contractor, vendor, agent, supplier, licensee, customer, distributor, shareholder, director or officer of any of the foregoing, as well as any person using the Services and any person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time, with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, judgments, awards, injuries, damages, losses, costs, fees, or expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs) that arise under, from or in any way, directly or indirectly, relate to:
- Your failure to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service;
- Your use of the Services, including but not limited to economic, physical, emotional, psychological or privacy related considerations; and
- Your actions to knowingly affect the Services via any bloatware, malware, computer virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, crimeware, scareware, rootkit or any other program installed in a way that executable code of any program is scheduled to utilize or utilizes processor cycles during periods of time when such program is not directly or indirectly being used.
- Canopy Limited and Canopy Limited Affiliates reserve the right, but not the obligation, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- You acknowledge, and further agree that Canopy Limited has no obligation to defend, indemnify or hold harmless you in any way related to this agreement, including but not limited to your use of the Services, use of the Services by any person, or any connection between the foregoing and any other person or entity that becomes aware of your use of the Services at any time.
- This Section shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Dispute Resolution
- Informal Resolution.With respect to any Dispute, you agree to attempt to negotiate the resolution of any Dispute informally for at least thirty (30) days before initiating any arbitration or other proceeding, including any legal proceeding in court or before an administrative agency. Such informal negotiations commence upon Canopy Limited’s receipt of Notice from you.
- Contact InformationCanopy Limited can be reached at the following address:Canopy Limited2372 E 127th Dr.Thornton, CO 80241
- Mandatory Binding Arbitration.If you are not able to satisfactorily resolve a Dispute informally within a total of thirty (30) days, or if Canopy Limited, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines that it will not be possible to satisfactorily resolve that Dispute informally within a total of thirty (30) days, you agree that either you or Canopy Limited may request resolution by final and fully binding arbitration conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The party requesting that a Dispute be resolved by arbitration under this Section shall be responsible for initiating such a proceeding.
- The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will run the arbitration between you and Canopy Limited, and AAA’s rules and procedures (including their Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, if applicable) will be used. If something in these Terms is different than AAA’s rules and procedures, then we will follow these Terms instead. You can look at AAA’s rules and procedures on their website www.adr.org or you can call them at 1-800-778-7879.
- YOU UNDERSTAND, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSULT WITH INDEPENDENT LEGAL COUNSEL OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING REGARDING THIS AND ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WILL ELIMINATE YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, AND/OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH DISPUTE. You and Canopy Limited both agree that neither shall attempt to have any other arbitration or class action related to any other party joined to any arbitration in which you are involved with Canopy Limited. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no arbitration proceeding shall be decided on a class-action basis or utilizing class action procedures. You and Canopy Limited further agree that each may bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or a class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- Changes.It is your responsibility to read, understand, and accept this agreement in connection with your use of the Services. You acknowledge that Canopy Limited may make changes to these Terms of Service at any time, and that Section headings in this agreement are for purposes of convenience only. Unless Canopy Limited states otherwise, any changes to these Terms are effective when posted. If you continue to use the Services after any changes are posted then you agree that those changes will apply to your continued use of the Services. You should check this page regularly to stay informed about any changes.
- Complete agreement.This agreement: (1) is the final and complete agreement and understanding of the parties concerning the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings with respect thereto; (2) may not be changed, amended, or in any manner modified by you except as authorized in a writing signed by both parties’ authorized agents; (3) is not assignable, except to a successor in interest to substantially all of a party’s business or assets and any other attempt to assign or transfer this agreement or any interest herein is void; and (4) shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, personal representatives, licensees, and assigns.
- Force Majeure. No party shall be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from acts beyond the reasonable control of such party, including, war, terrorism, acts of public enemies, strikes or other labor disturbances, power failures, fires, floods, earthquakes, acts of God, and other natural disasters.
- Waiver.No act or failure to act by Canopy Limited will be deemed a waiver of any right contained in this agreement, and any waiver by Canopy Limited must be in writing and signed by an officer of Canopy Limited. If Canopy Limited does expressly waive any provision of this agreement, such waiver shall not be a waiver of any other provisions of this agreement, and the waived provision shall not be waived for all time in the future.
- Severability.If any provision or sub-provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision or sub-provision shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit its enforcement in a manner most closely representing the intention of the parties as expressed herein.
- Remedies.You acknowledge and agree that any violation or threatened violation of this agreement will cause irreparable injury to Canopy Limited, entitling Canopy Limited to seek injunctive relief without the necessity of proving actual damages, in addition to all other remedies at law or in equity. You specifically acknowledge that money damages alone would be an inadequate remedy for the injuries and damages that would be suffered and incurred by Canopy Limited as a result of a breach of any of the provisions of this agreement.
- Governing Law and Venue.Any dispute or claim arising out of or related to this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without reference to any choice or conflict of laws principles. Unless subject to arbitration under Section 9, the Courts in the State of Colorado shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or relating to, disputes or claims that might arise under this agreement. Accordingly, the parties consent to the personal jurisdiction of the Courts in the State of Colorado, and hereby waive any and all jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available to them.
- Language.To the fullest extent permitted by law, the controlling language for these Terms of Service is English.